From the past years, A large number of LMS software have gained traction on the online learning market to compete for the projected USD 15.72 Billion by 2021. A study on LMS’ perceptions and use cases and on how it saves time and provides innovative practice found that LMS indeed results in increased learning capabilities for students and that learning tools within the LMS are highly valued by instructors.
Without a doubt, Failure to embrace LMS software for the faster learning of students will be a waste of opportunity.
In this article, we listed the best LMS available in the online pedagogy market to help potential users to decide the best LMS system that will work with their requirements. We have listed a few of the vital information about the LMS software and their key functions.
Canvas belongs to the best breed of LMS solutions due to its ability to re-invent teaching and learning, effective customer support. and continuous innovations and development on their LMS software.
- Canvas LMS capitalizes on today’s technology like social media, and mobile accessibility and how students interact with these technologies.
- Through the LMS platform, grading is much easier due to the ability to record audio and video as well as the use of the rubrics.
- An ongoing research and development on the Canvas LMS system ensures that it stays ahead of the competition.
- Used by over 3,000 schools, corporations and institutes from all over the world.
Moodle is one of the well-known LMS platforms that has stayed in the online learning market due to its ability to provide a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalized learning environments. It is primarily used for interactive learning, online education, flipped classroom and allows online learning projects in universities, companies and other organizations.
- Moodle LMS has a lot of features such as calendar and Gradebook.
- The support and the large community around Moodle LMS ensure it stays as one of the best LMS systems through fast and effective support and research
Talent LMS is easy to deploy since it is hosted on the cloud as a service. This means that there is no need to install any preliminary applications to make it work since everything is on the cloud services.
- Talent LMS offers fast and quick content creation using its existing templates and presentations.
- All data communication is encrypted due to the use of Single Sign On (SSO).
- Fully formed to allow latest mobile access the ability to work with LMS platform.
Edmodo is one of the best LMS due to its intuitive features and unlimited storage, ability to quickly create groups, assign homework, add quizzes, and manage progress. With everything on one platform, Edmodo is designed to give you complete control over your digital classroom. Some users of Edmodo LMS complain of so-so suitability and terrible customer service.
- Edmodo LMS is seamlessly integrated with Google Apps for Education and Microsoft Office Tools.
- Entire families are encouraged to be involved in the learning process through the Edmodo parent mobile Apps.
- The Edmodo LMS platform has categorized the best education content available on the Internet and instructors has access to all of then through its Edmodo Spotlight feature.
Lessonly LMS is a powerfully simple LMS software used by leading companies for its easy-to-use lesson creation, insights to track metrics & coaching functionality. The drawbacks of Lessonly LMS is the lack of proper and substantial updates.
- Instructors can create training content in Lessonly in minutes. With a few clicks, assign engaging lessons to individual employees, specific teams, or the whole company. And learners can access and complete beautiful training on any device, any time.
- Lessonly LMS has customer service and offers support ticket handling, webcam recording, and chat practice to deliver better results.
Blackboard LMS offers much more than simple, classroom interaction, they aim to engage students in online learning. They are one of the best LMS due to their goal of staying ahead of the online learning technologies through various transformative and pioneering advancement in teaching and creating powerful data analytics with the end goal of learner success and high-quality institutional performance.
- Blackboard LMS offers an easy and effective user interface that creates a better online learning environment and encourages student engagement.
- Collaboration and real time interaction between online student groups and instructors ensure that online lessons are well understood, and questions are addressed quickly.
- Best LMS system allows for easy and anytime access through mobile apps and Blackboard LMS provides this feature.
Nowadays, there are a lot of LMS readily available in the market, however, choosing the best LMS system requires well researched and well-informed decisions before selecting the best LMS. The Best LMS systems are the ones that offers key features on their platform such as the availability of high-quality online courses tailored to learners from all levels, ease of use and user friendly features, collaboration function that allows students from all over the world join groups and brainstorm ideas and has a healthy and stable LMS systems support and continuous research and development.
We have listed the best LMS solutions the online learning market has to offer in order to assist users to address their concerns and, also, provide the best conducive LMS learning environment for their online students.
Have you found the best LMS software that matches your requirements? If so, please share and like this article! Are there other key features you are looking for in an LMS? Please leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!