WordPress offers a lot of learning management system plugins that allows system themes and software to integrate online lessons with the functionality to manage paid or free subscribers, check the best education contents, gamification through interactive quizzes and exams, accept online payment and other varied features.
We will check the top Learning Management System (LMS) template for WordPress and provide an insight to assist you in picking the correct LMS system provider that will address your requirements.
Before proceeding, make sure that you have installed WordPress correctly. Once verified, you can now select the proper academic LMS for your WordPress website.
Listed here are some of our recommended and popular WordPress LMS:
The main LMS used on WordPress is free and provides a high-quality online training module that is not as expensive as the other commercially available WordPress LMS plugin. Using Namaste LMS, educators can create assignments, manage students, add notes, and more. The only downside is that it doesn’t have as much as much features as some of the more expensive WordPress LMS Plugin choices.
- Oversee countless online courses and register learners or let them do it on their own.
- Advertise module details on your website to advertise.
- Online courses work well with all known media formats.
- Offers excellent and informative online courses through the premium Namaste PRO version.
LearnPress is one of the most multi-featured WordPress LMS Plugin theme available. LearnPress allows for convenient use and rollout to existing WordPress sites to start making and distributing online modules. In addition, Academic guidelines for the modules can be incorporated with interactive sessions and exams using an intuitive interface. The difficult part of this WordPress LMS Plugin is the initial configuration is quite complex and will be troublesome for beginners.
- Works as a freemium WordPress LMS plugin that allows free usage and the other high end features can be activated using premium subscription.
- In terms of features, LearnPress sure packs a punch compared to other free WordPress LMS plugin competitors
- Interact directly with students or instructors through the readily available WordPress forum integrated on the WordPress LMS platform
- Expect top of the line support as well as ongoing research and development for the LearnPress WordPress LMS.
Easy and clean are the two words that define exactly how Education LMS feels for its users. However, this does not necessarily mean that this LMS plugin for WordPress is frail in terms of functionalities. In fact, it is quite the opposite as it provides selections like personalized title banner, personalized option bars, social apps, adjustable tabs, trending news window and much more. This WordPress LMS Plugin is still as its early stage so support and community are not as large as the other choices.
- Works seamlessly with Elementor and LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin.
- Allows for an effortless transition of online training modules and fast distribution of educational resources ensuring that the instructor earns more without any complicated issues.
LifterLMS uses a rocket as its icon. It might just be me but I think this best LMS Plugin for WordPress symbolizes its dedication to propelling avid learners to great heights of knowledge through its WordPress LMS platform. Without a doubt, LifterLMS provides a lot of useful functionalities however for those that are looking for more cheaper options they are sure to get disappointed with LifterLMS since it costs $99 for each individual plan and $299 for a universal plan.
- LifterLMS WordPress plugin puts a premium on engagement for its numerous communities.
- Easy integration with third party vendors for payment solutions, e-commerce, and email address.
- The user interface is exquisite and designed for both aesthetics and functionality.
- Offers discount bundles on its premium version that provides important add-ons like multimedia lessons, quizzes, course reviews and discussion among others.
Teaching coursework has never been easier, all within WordPress. With the Sensei plugin you can create courses, write lessons, and add quizzes. Set lesson and course pre-requisites, allow user registration and even charge for your course content if you want. Sensei is the ultimate WordPress learning management system! Sensei LMS Plugin for WordPress does not have a lot of third-party vendor integrations and lacks interoperability with other major apps such as PayPal or Shopify.
- Easy transition to commonly used WordPress functionalities such as Lessons customer post type, creating pages or posts and other generic options. This WordPress LMS plugin aims for intuitiveness and it does succeed on this goal splendidly.
- A straightforward approach for making contents like online modules, lesson plans, and adding exams to gauge the learning of your students. Adding requirements for both modules and lessons is smooth and flexible.
- Signing up takes a few minutes and learners can directly access the course plan directly.
While there are obviously a lot of WordPress LMS Plugin to choose from, it is important that potential customers understand what they want in an LMS plugin to add to their WordPress site. In terms of pricing, there are WordPress LMS plugins that are cheap or even free that can do exactly what you might require so researching on the various functionalities as mentioned in this article is vital before proceeding with your purchase.
In this article, we highlighted some of the popular and most recommended WordPress LMS Plugins that are available in the market. We hope that you gained some insight on what WordPress LMS Plugin suit your needs.
Did you find the best LMS plugin for your WordPress requirements? If so, please share and like this article! Are there other LMS WordPress plugin you can recommend? Please leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!