Learning Management System (LMS) is highly used all throughout the educational and corporate world particularly for the huge conglomerates and big technical universities that choose to embrace the new era of learning. However, this does not mean that small businesses are ignored. There are certainly cost effective and small business friendly options available in the LMS market today.
Our main goal is to assist small businesses to make well informed decisions when choosing the correct LMS for their business. Due to that, we created this article and we have listed several LMS that offers cost effective pricing without sacrificing the key functions required by small businesses. The LMS will be categorized based on their key functions and costs effectiveness.
Easy LMS boasts its LMS platform as being the premier choice for small businesses for their LMS needs. In addition, they promise to give a hassle free, fun and effective online LMS. The downside is that it does not have all the features available on more expensive LMS platforms.
- Easy LMS does not require any specialized software to be installed and the only requirement is to have an account to get started.
- The dashboard interface is intuitive and design for quick and effective content creation. Different media files and exam questions can be uploaded to allow for more interactive sessions with the online learners.
- Easy LMS has active support to address every online educators or students concern regarding their LMS design for small businesses
Easy LMS offer cheap monthly costs of 20$ per month which is ideal for small businesses
Talent LMS is easy to deploy since it is hosted on the cloud as a service. This means that there is no need to install any preliminary applications to make it work since everything is on the cloud services.
- Talent LMS offers fast and quick content creation using its existing templates and presentations.
- All data communication is encrypted due to the use of Single Sign On (SSO).
- Fully formed to allow latest mobile access the ability to work with LMS platform.
Talent LMS is freemium which means that basic services are provided free of charge while more advanced features must be paid for. Its free version can support up to 5 users and 10 courses while its version for small businesses can support up to 25 users and unlimited courses with a cost of 29$ per month.
ProProfsmakes makes work extremely easy and hassle-free. Whether you are running a small-sized business or a medium sized one, it helps you train your employees in the best way possible. The downside is that although the ProProfs is freemium, the price scales fast from free to $499 for an enterprise company setup.
- ProProfs offers a mobile version of their LMS platform which makes online learning convenient anytime and anywhere for students.
- ProProfs has detailed and informative guides for issues as well as new innovations in the LMS market.
Like Talent LMS, ProProfs is freemium. Its free version can support up to 10 learners and 1 instructor while its version for small businesses can support up to 100 learners and 1 instructor with a cost of 59$ per month.
WizIQ is a cloud-based education platform that offers easy-to-use, affordable, virtual classroom and LMS software. Although the app has been founded in 2007, it does not rank as high as the other leading LMS platform available on the online learning market.
- Users can create beautiful learning portals such as Customized logo, banner, URL, favicon and colors to match your brand
- WizIQ can be used to train customers and partners through the creation of a branded learning portal.
- WizIQ LMS offers mobile platforms integrations that make learning portable and accessible round the clock through mobile phones.
WizIQ offers cheap monthly costs of 20$ per month which supports 1 room and 10 attendees and very ideal for small businesses environment.
Cornerstone LMS provide collaborative tools that engage learners and enable peer-to-peer knowledge capture & sharing to extend learning impact. The cheapest version only supports 1 user to access and learn on the LMS platform.
- Cornerstone LMS utilizes machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide more tailored and targeted training for online learners.
- Users are able to build networks and share their skills in a group setup which can result in higher productivity rates and knowledge sharing.
- It allows mobile learning management system to allow students access their preferred topics, whenever and wherever they want.
Cornerstone LMS offer cheap monthly costs of 20$ per month which supports 1 user for performance and learning plan. It is a cost-effective alternative for small businesses.
Small business owners do not need to break the bank when choosing for the optimal LMS to address their requirements. We have listed the above best cost effect LMS for small business to assist in making informed decisions and prevent unnecessary expense on LMS solutions that do not meet your goal.
We hope that we have provided you insights on LMS that is compatible with your online training and development milestones. At the end of the day, what matters most is that small business can fully utilize LMS to train their employees and staffs that will surely result in increased productivity and higher company work output and sales.
Is your business ready to adapt to Learning Management Systems? Were you able to find the right LMS solution for your business requirements in the above choices? If so, please share and like this article! Are there other small business LMS alternatives you can recommend? Please leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!